- Vitrex's Head Office and Factories
- Air Freight and Shipping of Products Around the World
- What makes Vitrex different from it's competitors
- Vitrex's Standards and Certification
- Vitrex's Health and Safety
- Present and Past Customers and Projects
- Vitrex in the Press
- Vitrex's Adverts and Magazine Articles
- Vitrex's Membership and Affiliations
- Vitrex's History
Vitrex's head office and factory are situated at 9 Jansen Road, Jet Park, Boksburg, South Africa; in close proximity to O.R. Tambo (previously Johannesburg) International Airport.
The company is housed in self-owned offices of 1 000 m² and a factory of 7 200 m². The plant includes a specialised enamelling furnace, an enamel milling facility for the preparation of all enamel formulations and in-house facilities for quality control and test purposes. Production capacity at the plant is approximately 10 000 m² per month.
Design and drawing facilities are located within Vitrex's head office and provide the relevant technical assistance.
Please click here to download a printer friendly PDF (780 kb) roadmap and Vitrex's head office physical address and contact details.